Computer Driver Updates DriverMax 7.12 for free DownloadAfter reinstalling Windows you will have everything in one place! Most of the situations when Windows is running slower are caused by faulty driver installations.
Windows stores all versions of older drivers just in case you want to go back; sometimes it messes up older versions with more recent ones.
DriverMax is a new program that allows you to easily reinstall all your Windows drivers. No more searching for rare drivers on discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other. Simply export all your current drivers (or just the ones that work ok) to a folder or a compressed file.
The Export Wizard will only export the drivers you select by copying the needed files to a folder or a compressed ZIP file.
After reinstalling all drivers will be back in place in less than 5 minutes – sparing you of searching, inserting disc after disk and losing precious time. The Import Drivers wizard allows you to install all the drivers that you exported earlier.
The entire operation might take up to 5-10 minutes.Just one single computer restart will be required after all drivers are reinstalled! DriverMax is able to display a complete report of all drivers (versions, release dates) installed on your system. This feature can also be very useful when you want to analyze the differences between the drivers installed on different machines. Drivers are used for interfacing with:
• Printers •
• Network cards • Sound cards
• Local buses of various sorts – in particular, for bus mastering on modern systems
• Low-bandwidth I/O buses of various sorts (for pointing devices such as mice, keyboards, USB, etc.)
• computer storage devices such as hard disk, CD-ROM and floppy disk buses (ATA, SATA, SCSI)
• Implementing support for different file systems
• Implementing support for image scanners and digital cameras Choosing and installing the correct device drivers for given hardware is often a key component of computer system configuration. DriverMax only works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit).