Media ManagementXBMC supports viewing and enjoying a huge library of audio, video and image formats. XBMC features a subtle library management system that permits you to arrange all of your media to administer you fast and immediate access.
Fluid InterfaceXBMC provides a user friendly interface that is intuitive, terribly versatile, and simple to use. The interface is totally customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and ExtensibilityXBMC features a inherent Python interpreter that permits users and developers to write down their own scripts and plugins that run within XBMC mistreatment it's own widgets and controls. It conjointly features a inherent internet server that permits it to be controlled remotely.
VisualisationsXBMC's audio player supports several visualisations together with ProjectM and Goom. additionally, it permits simple development of visualisations employing a straightforward API
Changing of other version
* XBMC currently supports victimization OSX’s default output device for audio additionally as hardware decryption with Intel GPUs in OSX
* XBMC now not hogs audio for UNIX system and on resume audio can still add UNIX system
* Full iPhone five resolution is currently enabled
* Volume buttons on humanoid devices currently management humanoid volume, instead of XBMC volume
* Volume buttons on OSX devices yet again management OSX volume, instead of XBMC volume
* Player optimisation on the Raspberry Pi, as well as additional economical playback, higher subtitle support, and lots of crash fixes
* iOS vi support on the AppleTV a pair of.
* XBMC doesn't crash once listed on the AppleTV high shelf
* intercalary support for added Xbox 360 controller sorts
* Broader and additional intelligent support for CEC devices
* mounted issues with many addons owing to broken binary read/write in our python interface
* Language fixes, as well as seven new languages: Albanian, Burmese, Malay, Persian (Iran), Tamil (India), Uzbek, Vietnamese
* AirPlay fixes, as well as creating discovery of XBMC additional reliable on OSX
* various fucking and stability fixes across all platforms